AskHenry community for Ukraine!
Helping is in the DNA of our company and in this very unfortunate time for Ukrainian people, we want to help! See how we can collectively support the people and their country at the time of war.
How can AskHenry and its users contribute?
Below is a list of verified places, fundraisers and offers of help that we would like to support. Our team offers to help deliver there items that our users would like to donate to support the citizens of Ukraine. These items can be donated in the following ways:
- by placing an order for a city assistant to pick up your products from your home
- by delivering your items to your company’s office, where they will then be collected by us
Be aware that orders for delivery of products to points supported by us
are free of charge, i.e. the employer/client is not charged for them
and they do not constitute a source of income.
Each of the fundraisers listed below has made a list of specific items they collect (hygiene products, clothes, bandages etc.) and only those items will be accepted by us. For example, we will not deliver the clothes you want to donate to the collection point that doesn’t
Use your business email, send a message to the address provided.
Give us a call and tell us how you would like to join the campaign.
Log in to your customer account and place an order
Our branches involved in this campaign:
- Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
A list of verified, vetted foundations whose work we support:
The products listed below will be distributed, based on their category, current needs and situation, to refugee centres in Poland or transferred as humanitarian aid to Ukraine.
Details of product categories:
- medical supplies (e.g. sterile gauze/gauze pads, elastic bandages, saline, disinfectants, disposable gloves, sterile bandages, tourniquets, bandage scissors, hydrogen peroxide or acetenisept, thermal blankets, analgesics and antipyretics (tablets, suppositories and syrups), sore throat lozenges, altacet, strong plasters without a dressing, antibacterial plasters)
- dry, long shelf-life food (instant meals, energy bars, chocolates, hot-cup jellies and puddings, tins/cans/jars of ready meals, dry products: sugar, groats, pasta, flours, coffee, water, tea, oil, canned vegetables/fruits, nuts. Food only packaged by the manufacturer – we do not accept our products!
- goods for children (porridge, milk, juice, ready-made jars, crisps for milk, pampers in all sizes)
- hygiene products (cosmetics, shower gels, creams, creams, pads, toothbrushes and toothpaste, detergents, disinfectants, laundry detergent, wet wipes)
- things to sleep on (thermal clothes, bedding, blankets, pillows, mattresses, sleeping mat, sleeping bags to withstand -8C)